Tab D Veteran Interview
- Date assigned to duties involving retrograde equipment?
- Length of time involved with these duties? Or duration of exposure?
- Describe process. For example, wash rack operation, inspections, loading/unloading
equipment, packaging, etc. Provide enough detail to allow for a complete and accurate
description of the operation.
- What chemicals or cleaning agents were used, if any, in the process? Quantities? How and
where were they stored?
- What wastes were generated? How and where were they stored? Disposed?
- Describe any personal exposure you may have had with this material.
- Number of people typically involved in the operation?
- What if any symptoms were experienced? When did they first appear?
- Others who may have experienced similar symptoms?
- Types of equipment cleaned?
- Personal protective equipment used?
- Any unusual or unique events or incidents associated with duties involving retrograde
| First Page | Prev Page | Next Page |